Since we are members of the Pocatello Art Center, we are welcome to include our photography in most of their monthly shows. Obviously, the High School show (March) is not open to us, and neither is the IWS Traveling Show (Oct). But the rest are open to photography as well as other mediums. Let’s get involved and show off our art work along with the other members of the Art Center.
The themes for the Art Center shows in 2016 are:
- “All Seasons”
- “Spirit of Idaho”, “Regional IWS Show”, and “World Wide Photo Walk”
- “Invitational High School Show”
- “Portneuf Valley Photographic Society” Annual Judged Photo Show.
- “Judged Art Show for all Members”
- “Mountains, Streams, Lakes and Oceans” (includes landscapes & waterscapes)
- “Vacation Vistas”
- “Painting from Photos” & Porcelain Artists Show
- “Creative Visions” (mixed media, new techniques, abstracts)
- “IWS Traveling Show” Idaho Watercolor Society
- “Annual PAC Holiday Show and Sale” & Woodcarvers demonstration in the classroom during First Friday.
- “Annual PAC Holiday Show and Sale”