The Portneuf Valley Photographic Society is a group of people who are interested in and enjoy photography. We are a part of the Pocatello Art Center. Visitors are welcome to attend our meetings, and functions anytime!
Recent Blog Entries:
The club is compiling a list of places to photograph. The details are here.
Photo Club Meeting:
The February 23rd meeting was planning for the year 2017. It looks like we will have an active year. Some of the plans include:
- Summer Picnic in June with information about Solar Photography to get ready for the Solar Eclipe later this year
- Bubble photography in July at Gary and Barb Tatum’s house in Blackfoot
- A trip to Thanksgiving Point to photograph the Tulips – April 26
- A winter trip to Yellowstone in early 2018
- A trip to Craters of the Moon to photograph the Wild Flowers
- Photography trip to Southern Utah Oct 27 – Nov 1
- Photography trip to City of Rocks
- And more ….
The March 23rd meeting program will be a presentation by Roger Boe about Craters of the Moon.
The April 27th meeting program will be a presentation from Eric Johnson about his humanitarian trip to Peru.
World Wide Photo Walk: