The Portneuf Valley Photographic Society is a group of people who are interested in and enjoy photography. We are a part of the Pocatello Art Center. Visitors are welcome to attend our meetings, and functions anytime!
This year’s Judged Show is coming up soon. Entries must be submitted at the Art Center by 12:00 noon on April 1st.
Photo Club Meeting:
The February 23rd meeting was planning for the year 2017. It looks like we will have an active year. Some of the plans include:
- Summer Picnic in June with information about Solar Photography to get ready for the Solar Eclipse later this year
- Bubble photography in July at Gary and Barb Tatum’s house in Blackfoot
- A trip to Thanksgiving Point to photograph the Tulips – April 26
- A winter trip to Yellowstone in early 2018
- A trip to Craters of the Moon to photograph the Wild Flowers
- Photography trip to Southern Utah Oct 27 – Nov 1
- Photography trip to City of Rocks
- And more ….
The March 23rd meeting program will be a presentation by Roger Boe about Craters of the Moon.
The April 27th meeting program will be a presentation from Eric Johnson about his humanitarian trip to Peru.
World Wide Photo Walk: